Applicants can make payment using InterSwitch PayDirect at any bank, buy a PIN from zenith Bank or pay online using your debit card.
Newly admitted students can make payment using InterSwitch PayDirect at any bank, buy a PIN from zenith Bank or pay online using your debit card.
Students can make payment using InterSwitch PayDirect at any bank, buy a PIN from zenith Bank or pay online using your debit card.
Just been admitted for a Postgraduate programme and you have only received a notification.
Get to know whats next here.
1. Eligible Applicants are to visit the College Edu-Portal via Url: https://portal.kscoeankpa.edu.ng
2. Go to Prospective Students’ Module and select ‘New Applicant’.
3. Select “Create Account” to fill the displayed form using JAMB Registration Number as Username and Password, use valid E-mail Address and Phone Number(s), as required.
4. Click on “Sign Up” to submit the account.
5. Re-login as “Returning Applicant” and click on ‘Generate Reference’ to generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) of Two thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
6. Select either ‘Print’ to get a hardcopy of the PIN and proceed to any commercial bank using REMITA platform to make payment, OR Make Payment’ for direct online payment using ATM Debit Card.
7. Return to the Login page as “Returning Applicant” to query the payment made.
8. Complete the POST-UTME Screening Form online with correct Information, upload a passport-size photograph and other necessary documents, as required.
9. Preview the page to ensure all information provided are correct.
10. Click “SUBMIT”
11. Print out the Completed Form with other evidence of payment and proceed to the College Admissions Office for further Instructions.
For more enquiries, contact: +2348036332725, +2347061823423
No current Events